Marrs of Methlick Ltd.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR legislation comes into force on 25th May 2018 and regulates how companies protect your personal data.
This notice explains the basis on which we collect your personal data and that we store it in compliance with the GDPR legislation.
What we collect:
– Your name
– Your address
– Your telephone number
– Your email
– Your company name (if appropriate)
– A record of any further communication (if appropriate)
How we use your information:
Enquiries – Legitimate Interest – answering any enquiries you may have
Set up your account – Legitimate Interest – to conduct your business with the company
Process orders – Contract – to process purchases/contracts and payments
After sales – contract and legitimate interest – to provide you with after sales service
Marrs of Methlick Ltd. retains personal data for the period necessary to process ongoing business and to meet legal requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that the data we hold is secure.
Our PCs are password protected.
Our account information is stored using Sage 50 accounts
Our website is maintained and is reviewed regularly to ensure there is no unauthorised access.
Any paper files we have are kept in locked, fireproof cabinets.
– Right of Access – to request access to your personal information and how we process it
– Right of Rectification – to have your personal information corrected if necessary
– Right to erasure – to have your personal information removed
– Right to restriction of processing – to restrict the processing of your information
– Right to data portability – to transfer your information in a standard form
– Right to object – to object to the processing of your information
– Right not to be subject to automated decision making or profiling
Controlling your Personal information:
To make a subject access request please contact:
Louise Cameron, Company Secretary, Marrs of Methlick Ltd. School Brae Garage, Methlick, Aberdeenshire AB41 7DS or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may need proof of identification before the request can be processed but we will inform you of the documents we require.
We will respond to your request within one month of receiving it.
We will not share your personal information with a third party without your consent.
Marrs of Methlick Ltd. is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.